Spring Classes Available
The community education schedule at Eldon Career Center has been set! Please take a minute to view the brochure at this link. We have several new course offerings including, Cooking My Way, Coloring Club for Adults, Wooden Sign Shop class, Introduction to Computers and Microsoft Excel, just to name a few.
Maple Street Café is working with ECC to host Tea Time Etiquette. Participants will attend a real tea party with loose leaf tea, cucumber sandwiches and scones. You will enjoy yourself while learning the proper use of a napkin, how to set a table, the correct use of the knife and fork and so much more.
Auto Upkeep – Don’t let your young adult go off to college without knowing basic auto maintenance! In this one evening class, participants will learn how to change a tire, use jumper cables, check the fluids in the engine and more. You will gain so much confidence as a driver by learning basic auto care.
Judy Young has written 20+ children’s books and she is giving a presentation for adults at Eldon Career Center. The title of this presentation is, So You Wanna Be An Author? Judy will share myths and truths about the publishing process and what it takes to become a children’s author. If you have any interest in getting published you won’t want to miss this presentation.
Follow this link to Register Online! We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Mar 08 Local History & Bagnell Dam Tour is Full
- Feb 02 CNA Class to begin February 19, 2018
- Jan 17 Spring Community Education Class Schedule
- Jan 08 Spring CMT Class Scheduled
- Mar 01 Eldon’s Career Planning Guide
- Nov 02 Check out Eldon Career Center’s new Blog!
- May 04 Congratulations Industrial Tech!
- Apr 26 Missouri FBLA-PBL
- Apr 25 Good luck members at FBLA State Competition!